Full Time | Female | Must be computer literate | Good listening skills | Strong analytical and problem solving skills | Office Based
Qualifications and other details:
- For Females
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or Information System.
- Knowledgeable in Relational Database Management System (RDBMS);
- Experience in deployment of system in Local Area Network (LAN)/Wide Area Network (WAN);
- Creative with the ability to execute a system concept;
- To provide front line IT support to customers.
- To install and configure PCs and associated peripherals and software.
- To provide technical support requests from users for all PC hardware, software and associated peripherals.
- To log support calls and document their outcome to facilitate the resolution of common queries.
- To redirect or escalate support requests to the appropriate member of the IT Support Centre.
- To pro-actively provide information to users on the progress of outstanding support.
- To contribute to ensuring that the Help Desk systems and software are kept up to date and messages are passed on and feedback received promptly.
- To deploy PCs and associated peripherals including new installations and the redeployment of existing equipment.
- To install and configure operating systems to agreed standards under the direction of the System Development Manager.
- To install and configure software to agreed standards under the direction of the System Development Manager.
- To provide at all times a professional, courteous and rapid response to Clients.
- To undertake such other work as may be assigned which is consistent with the nature of the job and its level of responsibility.
- To conform to MY CREATIVE PANDA standards and guidelines with respect to information systems.
for interested applicants send your resume to:
8070 8th St. Fairlane Subdivision San Vicente Tarlac City
© 2018 My Creative Panda Company All rights reserved.
error: Content is protected !!